It’s amazing how fast this pregnancy is going, and how I have had very little time to even blog.
3 weeks ago I met with the high risk OB just to make sure that my doctor hadn’t missed anything with the babies. The babies looked perfect and without a doubt are boys. The doctor had a weight chart he likes to go by. He said Barbra Luke developed this chart who is an author of books about being pregnant with multiples. Her chart states that if you gain between 20-30 pounds by 20 weeks then your chance of bed rest and early labor are greatly reduced. So yea for me…I fit in that range! Also, when they measured my cervix they wanted to see it at a 4.0 or 4.1 and mine was at a 5.3, so as the doctor put it, I’m an over achiever. He doesn’t see any reason why I would be put on bed rest or go into early labor. His guess is that I make it the full 38 weeks, unless there’s a problem with a baby. Physically he said my body was built for multiples. Here are the 4D pictures of the boys at 20 weeks.
One thing they told me was that by the time I reach my 3rd trimester, I will no longer have an appetite and that was why they like to see weight gain in the 1st and 2nd trimester. Well, about 2 weeks ago that hit me. I can eat 1 meal and 1 meal only and I’m stuffed. If I dare try to eat or have another meal, I have a long date with John. I have to tell you it’s really getting old hugging John!
As of today I have a little less than 15 weeks to go! That sounds a lot better than saying almost 4 months left.
23 weeks and 2 days



2 comments:
You look great!!! Man, this seems to be going by so fast!!! :)
You look amazing!!!! So glad to hear everything is going great for you!!! I can't wait to see which of us has the babies first!! :)
Post a Comment