In less than an hour I will be at the hospital. The doctor said I was at least a good 5cm and 80% effaced. Please keep me in your prayers that all goes well and no c-section.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
OMG....good luck love!!! I will pray it all goes great, can't wait to hear the news. Charity
Prayers and positive thoughts to you, my surro friend!!! Please update as soon as you can. I will be thinking about you all weekend and can't wait to hear the next update. <3
6 comments:
OMG....good luck love!!! I will pray it all goes great, can't wait to hear the news. Charity
Prayers and positive thoughts to you, my surro friend!!! Please update as soon as you can. I will be thinking about you all weekend and can't wait to hear the next update. <3
Good luck girl. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you don't have to have a c-section. Can't wait to hear how everything went.
Congratulations!!!!
BEST OF LUCK!!! Definitely saying prayers for you!
good luck jen -- elvs!!! whitney
Post a Comment