Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 22, 2011

Coming out

Now that this journey has ended, I finally came out of hiding! On Sunday I was dropping my kids off at summer camp, and ran into a friend that works there. She had just found out from a mutual friend that I had given birth. She thought what I did was so amazing  and she had tears in her eyes. She told me that when God puts something in your heart and you follow through with it, then it’s meant to be shared with the world. At that moment I couldn’t agree more. On Wednesday I posted pictures of my journey on Facebook. I never thought I would put them on there.

It’s a little funny...as I was writing this, I got a phone call from my friend who owns a local newspaper. He has been asking me for months to do an article and I’ve turned him down. I will be doing the article after all!