Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 17, 2011

For blogger Stacey

This is for a fellow blogger Stacey, I can't make comments on your blog:( I really wanted to let you and your IP's know that we've been praying for those sweet boys and so happy for God's healing of them. Keep growing boys so you can come home soon!

Here is the comment I wanted to post:
I'm so happy the babies are doing well! Are the babies not able to be held yet by others? I'll keep praying for them and that they will be healthy enough for you to hold. I treasure the moments that I got to hold my surro-twins. Hope your day comes soon.

2 comments:

Surrogate, Single Parent and Dating... said...

I feel the same way - always want to comment and can't!! Glad you posted this Jen - Stacey I've been praying for you, your IPs and those sweet baby boys. Glad they are progressing!

Carrie said...

You are the SWEETEST!!! I'm Carrie, Mommy to the sweet baby boys! Stacey is an absolute angel and I can't begin to put into words how my husband and I feel about her :) We're hoping that Stacey can come hold the boys next week sometime, if her schedule with her kiddos allows. I can't wait to see my sweet Liam and Ryan in her arms!!!! I will post pics as soon as we get the boys in her arms.