The only thing I can say is “Oh, how I love thy heating pad”! I have really come to love my heating pad. After weeks of injections in my poor bruised bum, the only relief comes from that heating pad. It seems like a couple hours after my morning injections there is a small pocket of fluid left. I’ve noticed that after I apply the heating pad for an hour or so it goes away and feels so much better.
Since I’ve been sick, I didn’t want to expose my friend who’s been doing my injections to my illness, so yesterday I gave myself my daily injection in the wrong spot. I’ve never seen a bruise that big and yes, it hurt all day. I had to fall asleep with that heating pad on my bum. Much to my relief, I woke up to a happier, but still much bruised bum. I would have taken a picture, but didn’t want to scare anyone away. I’m very happy to have my friend do my injections tomorrow in the right spot!
The meaning of this blog today is to make sure you have a heating pad after before you start your injections!J

No comments:
Post a Comment