Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 6, 2010

Baby got back

All I can say is mama has some serious back side going on. I woke up today and was shocked to see just how big my butt has gotten. What a difference a night can bring. I just hope that the babies aren’t growing on the wrong end.J A friend of mine stopped by today, (she had no idea I was doing the whole surrogacy thing) and the first thing she asked me was “Do you have any news you want to share?” I started to laugh and told her actually yes, “I’m pregnant with twins and they are not mine or my husbands.” She said, “I knew it, I’ve never seen your bum quite so large.” Apparently I’m not the only one who’s noticed.

I did talk to the doctor today about pockets of fluid that have hardened at my injection site. It’s been very difficult for the needle to go through the skin and very painful at the injection spot for quite some time. The good news is that it’s a common side effect, and he is going to try to put me on some new meds or decrease my current meds. He thinks that will make the pockets decrease or go away. I’ve tried everything to get them to shrink and nothing has shrunk them. Oh well, that’s life and I’ll do what I have to for healthy full term babies for my IP’s.

The bad news for me is there won’t be any more running until after babies are born, and no intercourse for another 2 weeks. It will be worth the wait! Don’t bother calling my house then. I won’t be answering the phone.J

No comments: