Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 28, 2011

Houston

Houston, we have movement! The babies started moving for the first time on Monday, just one day before I hit 14 weeks. This is the first time I’ve felt movement so early. Normally I feel movement between 16-20 weeks.

When I first felt them move, I wasn’t sure that I was really feeling movement. As the day went on, I knew it was the babies. I really can’t tell if it’s number 1 or number 2 moving. I can tell you that the movement doesn’t stop, which is great. I know that they are doing well. It seems to me that maybe number 1 starts moving then goes to sleep and then the other one starts its movement. Either way, I’m just glad they are moving.

This has also been the first week without any morning sickness! YIPEEE! I do still need the Zofran thought, but no more dates with JohnJ

2 comments:

Surrogate, Single Parent and Dating... said...

Awesome!!!!! So glad you are feeling better too.

Andrea said...

What an amazing feeling--i love it!!!

And YAY for no more morning sickness--woohoo!!!!