Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 24, 2011

Med. Stats

I'm done with all my medication! Since October 22, 2010 here is a list of all the daily medication I had to take, minus my vitamins and aspirin.

21 injections of Lupron in tummy:
27 shots of Delestrogen in Butt:                                                               
38 injections of PIO in butt:
226 Progesterone vaginal tabs

and 31 Progesterone Lozenges
Good luck to all you new surrogates starting meds soon. There is a light at the end of the tunnel and I'm glad I found the light:)

2 comments:

Surrogate, Single Parent and Dating... said...

So glad you are done with all of the meds!!! Hope you are feeling better.

Andrea said...

Eeesh! I can't wait to start the meds 'cause it just means i'm that much closer...but these pictures and #'s of how many you've had to date sort'a freaks me out..i'm not going to lie! LOL!