Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 15, 2011

Hanging in there.

We had better news Wednesday. I found out that I don’t have Gestational diabetes, but I’m anemic. I now have to take iron pills daily. Also, I’m still funneling. My cervix is measuring at 3.7 and a week ago it was 4.2. My doctor is still not too concerned because I had so much cervix lining to start with. He did run the fetal test to see if I would be going into labor in the next couple of weeks and that came back negative. That means no hospital for now.

I still have to take it very easy and I go back next week on the 20th to check my cervix and the babies.

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

Fingers crossed for you that everything stabalizes so you can bake those babies for many more weeks!! Hang in there!

Babydreams2011 said...

Saying a prayer for you!!

Jesse said...

Hang in there!

Surrogate, Single Parent and Dating... said...

saying prayers for you - hope all is ok!!!! I go tomorrow for my glucose test and hoping all is well. Take care and hang in there.