I have nothing but good news from Monday’s doctor visit. My FFN test came back negative. That means there are no signs of labor for the next two weeks. The progesterone injections are working too. In the sonogram you can see where my cervix has closed a little, compared to last week’s sonogram. I’m so glad that between all the medication and bed rest these babies are thriving and staying put.
My IM’s flight was cancelled tonight, so she’s catching the first flight out tomorrow to see her little boys in 3D. We are also going to register and tour the hospital. The social worker from the hospital will greet me in the lobby with a wheelchair, so I can join the tour.
Lastly, I’m so happy we made it to 29 weeks! I’m praying for at least another 5 weeks! I’ll be on cloud nine if I make it another 8 weeks.

2 comments:
yeah for good news and good dr. appt. Have fun seeing the babies and doing the tour!
I'm another surro on bedrest w/cervix issues. Congrats on making it to 29w! We just made viability today - 24w. I saw ur blog through the Nov. cycling group on SMO -- I'm in the Dec group. I'd love to chat!
Post a Comment