I’m only about a week late writing this. Last Monday I had my weekly sonogram to check my cervix’s lining. My cervix has thinned out more leaving only 1 cm left. The good news is that the funneling has slowed down. Instead of the cervix widening, it’s just opening up like a small string. I was able to dodge the hospital once again. My doctor is doing everything he would have done if I was in the hospital. One of the things was bringing back the progesterone injections. At least this time it’s once a week, and yes, the lump is back. He also gave me two doses of steroids for the baby’s lungs. Lastly, the doctor put me on another medication to help keep the uterus quiet. Between all the medications, I have not had any contractions in about 5 days.

1 comment:
Wow girl, hang in there. I'm praying that you get at least 5 more weeks out of them!!! It will be neat to see them this far along in 3D.
Post a Comment