I did it! I hit my personal goal of 34 weeks and yes, I’m very proud of myself.
On Monday night I started to have some pretty intense contractions. I was up almost the whole night, but wasn’t going to go into the hospital until I felt that I was in true labor and needed an epidural. I knew that I was going to see my doctor on Tuesday morning and really wanted to wait until then. I made it to Tuesday still not knowing if I was in labor. My doctor did a check and found that I was 3cm dilated. He then ran another FFN test and sent me in for a sonogram.
The sonogram showed Baby A still head down and both babies have great fluid, so my water did not break or leak. They looked to make sure the cord, placenta and babies looked good and all were perfect! They then checked to see if the babies were practicing their breathing and they aced that too! Way to go baby boys!
I got the results of my FFN test and it came back negative. I’m not sure how right it is, because I feel that my body is getting ready for these boys to come within the next week.

4 comments:
Aww, great update!!! Way to go on 34 weeks!!! Now, can we do 36!?!? ;)
Hi Jenn!!! So glad to hear you passed your goal! Call me when you can.
Cindy
way to go girl!!! so proud of you!! keeping you in my prayers
Becci
I'm so super excited for you. That is great!! I was having contractions on Tues. night and wondered if lil' man was gonna come. I'm 37 weeks today and have my dr. appt so waiting to see if i'm dialated. OMG...we are getting so close!!! Hang in there girl. Charity
Post a Comment