I haven’t posted in a while since Blogger has had so many problems. Every time I tried to post a blog it wouldn’t let me, and it also still won’t let me make comments to others’ posts. I think they fixed the problem except for the comment part. That is why I’ve been so quiet.
On May 23rd I had a wonderful doctor’s appointment. My cervix had closed and thickened up a lot. It’s still a shock how a weekly shot of pogesterone can make such a big difference on my cervix lining. The babies looked great too! Baby A weighs 4lbs 2oz and Baby B 3lbs 3oz. My FFN test also came back negative and my doctor said all I needed to do was come back the following week just for my shot of pogesterone. I asked him if I could just do it at home and he said YES, only because I gave myself so many already in the beginning of the pregnancy. That was great not to have to go to the doctor for 2 whole weeks!
I had another wonderful appointment on June 7th. My cervix is even thicker and closed even more. I actually think I’m going to make it full term! Baby A now weighs 5lb 5oz and Baby B is 5 lb 1 oz. They are growing very well and I’m very proud of that! It’s amazing to me that they are 33 weeks and are so big. My first child was 5lb 15 oz full term.
I’m really also starting to feel the effects of carrying twins. My back is in constant pain and for the first time ever, I have round ligament pain. In 5 pregnancies I’ve never had any growing pains and let me tell you, they hurt a lot. I also was not getting any sleep for days at a time, so my wonderful doctor gave me some Ambien. I just take half and I can finally sleep. I also told my doctor that if I couldn’t get anything I would text him every 5 minutes so he could stay awake just like me.

4 comments:
It's so nice to hear from you, Jennifer!! I am very happy to hear that all is well with both yourself and those babies!!! You are doing a great job!!
yeah for good healthy babies! You are doing awesome. I can't believe how big they are. I CAN'T comment either and I'm bout to go insane. I am now just signing in as anonymous and signing my name and it seems to work. I've tried everything. Anyways, we are both in the home stretch..hang in there.
Charity
Yay for you!! So proud of you (and a lil jealous-jk). Way to go on a job well done!!
Becci
Sounds like you are doing an amazing job growing those babies. I'll bet your IPs are beyond thrilled. Keeping my fingers crossed that the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly. Oh, and I've had issues with commenting also but I've found that if I use firefox instead of internet explorer then it works fine. Hope that helps :) And firefox is free to download if you don't already have it.
Post a Comment