Today was my follow up check up from Tuesday. I’m happy to say that I’ve made no change since Tuesday and I’m still at a 3. I was so excited to hear that all day. According to the FFN test, I know that I’m going to make it to 36 weeks. That is so great because I know the chances of the babies being in the NICU are very slim at 36 weeks.
You would think with all that great news that tonight I would still be on cloud nine. Well, I’m not. I just got done pre-treating my shirt that once again I spilled half my dinner on. My belly is so big that I can’t sit close to the table so half of the food makes it in my mouth while the other half is on me or the floor. At that moment of cleaning my shirt I lost it! I’m done being pregnant, I’m done not being able to sleep and most of all I’m done not being the nice wife and mom. It must be the hormones and I know that I chose all of this, but this is how I feel at this moment.
I so badly want to pick up my baby boy and hold him close to me, but I can’t and that is taking a toll on me right now. I also miss being with my husband. Wink, Wink! That’s about all for tonight. I’m going to go and have a poor me party with some ice-cream and call it a night. I pray for a better tomorrow or nicer hormones, at this point I need both.

1 comment:
Hang in there girl. I'm sorry you are having those feelings and I'm sure it's all the hormones and stuff but it's ok to feel like that!! You are doing a wonderful job and the journey is almost over for you!!!! I know you'll be glad to have your life back!!! Take care. Charity
Post a Comment