In less than 24 hours from now I find out if my IP’s are having a baby! The suspense didn’t hit me until yesterday when my case manager called me to see if I cheated and took a test. I didn’t take a test, but had one on hand. I didn’t take it because of the false positive or false negative if the timing was off.
I have to confess, I did take the test yesterday afternoon! I’m not going to reveal the results until after the blood test tomorrow. The positive to this is if the blood work comes back negative, I know that I did EVERYTHING I was supposed to do. I took all my meds at the exact time every day, and did all that was asked of me. If the test comes back positive, I’ll be more than excited for my IP’s. I will have no regrets no matter what! Now comes the longest 24 hour wait. It’s in God’s hands now.

2 comments:
Good Luck!!
I have a feeling that I will cheat too. I HATE waiting and suspense kills me!! I've always been the "peeker" in the family, and my mom would go crazy during Christmas!!
Post a Comment