Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

quick update

It’s been a while since my last blog. We were in Chicago for a very cold Thanksgiving.

Before I left town I had my blood work and the numbers looked amazing. I had a repeat yesterday and my beta is now 15,300. The nurse seems to think I’m having one baby. I think there are two. My first sonogram is on Friday to find out how many. The IM is also flying in on Thursday so she can be present for the sonogram. I’m very excited to spend the day with her on Friday.

While on our road trip to Chicago, morning sickness started. It got me to thinking I’m now 5 weeks along and I’m a pro at injections. But when the doctor orders injections, why can’t he throw in some injectable Zofran? That would be great, don’t you think? That’s one stick in the butt I wouldn’t mind!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I can't wait to get to this stage in my surrogacy journey. Happy times!! :)