Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

my new friend John

There’s been so much change in just a couple weeks! I was taken off my Progesterone injection. I still have my Delestrogen injection every 3 days, but that’s a lot better than the daily Progesterone injection. My bruising and pockets of fluid are almost gone. In addition, I’m 9 weeks along today! I’ve had 3 sonograms and both babies have had a great steady heartbeat and are growing right on target. Also, I was just released to my OB!

My morning sickness is not so much in the morning, but in the evening and it is hell. In the morning I do still get sick, but feel great afterward and can go on with my day. Something then happens to me around 4 p.m. I get so nauseous that the thought of food makes me sick. I can’t even cook. Thanks to Costco’s pre-made dishes, the kids can actually eat! At around 6 p.m., I’m stuck on the couch waiting for the next 90 minutes to go by until my husband comes home. When he’s finally home I have a long date with my toilet “John.” I’ve never had episodes of sickness like that before. They last for about an hour and I feel like I’m suffocating on my own vomit. When it’s finally over, I’m ready for bed. The next day it all begins again. But aren't they worth it?




3 comments:

Surrogate, Single Parent and Dating... said...

I just found your blog and so excited to follow. My due date is 7/7/2011 and so it will be fun to follow you on your adventure. So sorry you are so sick...that is never fun. Thankfully I just was nauseous but never throwing up and tomorrow i hit the 12 week mark so it should be smooth sailing. Anyways, good luck and can't wait to keep up!!!

Surrogate, Single Parent and Dating... said...

Oh and congrats on the twins!!!! I thankfully only have 1, but for my IP's I would have carried 2.

Andrea said...

Oh man, I hope the sickness passes quick!!! I am praying that I don't get "the sickness", but I think it is inevitable!

...and to answer your question: YES, they are worth EVERY bit of it. :) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, my friend!!