Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 9, 2011

Marilyn

Every time I’m pregnant I always get the strangest dreams. During this pregnancy I really haven’t had any, probably because I have to use the bathroom every hour. On Sunday I had the craziest dream that Marilyn Manson was coming to my area for a concert and the people in charge of the venue wanted me to pick him up from the airport. After I picked him up from the airport we just clicked and then started dating. I didn’t get to finish how the dream or nightmare ended as I was woken up with breakfast in bed by my kids and husband. The funniest part about the dream was telling my 13 year old about it.  Even better than that was showing her a picture of him and seeing her face! Priceless. I am a fan, however. Don’t tell my kids.

Then, last night I had a dream that I went into labor and delivered triplets! Somehow there was an extra baby hiding somewhere in my belly. Glad I got to wake up from that one.

I'll leave you with the picture of Marilyn.

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Gotta love the weird dreams!!! Like you, mine are broken up into snippets because I'm peeing so dang often!! :)