Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Top 3 questions

Just wanted to share 3 of the dumbest comments/questions I’ve been asked.

#3 When the babies are born they don’t go home with you? The other family will just take them home and give them formula or how does that go?

#2  When do you get to bring them home so all your friends can meet them? Oh, and by the way, can you have a baby for me too?

#1 Since raising two babies at one time is a lot of work, do you think they will let me adopt one of the boys?

Just typing this makes me relive those moments and laugh out loud. With #1, I really thought she was joking. She wasn’t!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

WOW. Just wow.

Surrogate, Single Parent and Dating... said...

Seriously???? OMG...LOL People!! I hope you are feeling well and yes, hope we get to meet up one day!

Stacey said...

I get the can you have one for me too a lot..that or do you think the couple will let me have one of theirs?? I mean seriously........

becci said...

Just thinking of you and wondering how you are holding up!1 Hope everything is well
Becci

Andrea said...

Hey!!! It's been a while since we've heard from you. How's everything going???