You would think being on bed rest I would have more time to blog. Truth is, I’m just too bored to even bother some days. That would explain the 6 pound weight gain in 1 week.
My IM made her new flight on Thursday. It was so great to see her! My husband picked her up from the airport and met me at the doctor. It was so fun to see the 3d/4d sonogram of her sweet babies. It was the first time in about 8 weeks that the boys showed us their faces. Even more amazing was seeing the IM’s face while looking at her boys! She couldn’t believe how much they look like her husband and daughter. After the appointment, my doctor gave me the ok to take a tour of the hospital as long as I was in a wheel chair, and go out to lunch.
The hospital staff was so supportive and gave us both so much information on what would happen before, during, and after birth. It seemed that every staff member we had from L&D, nursery and NICU had some type of fertility issue. They just thought it was amazing and a blessing what I was doing for my IP’s. I truly feel the same way too! After the tour, the IM and I had the best lunch. I enjoyed being out of the house so much! I feel like I sampled one of everything on the menu. No Joke! After lunch I took her to the airport and was beyond ready for a nap. I think I took a 4 hour nap and still went to bed early.
My IM also gave me 5 new charms for my Pandora bracelet, which almost makes it complete. I also got a very cute comfy dress too! My IP’s are so good to me; I’m very blessed we found each other with the help of Agency 4 Surrogacy Solutions, which I just love too.
Now onto Monday’s appointment. I had my weekly cervix check and I now have no more cervix lining left. It was barely open, so the doctor was not too concerned. He was worried, but having the FFN come back negative and having no contractions, he thinks I’m good until next Monday. He will repeat the FFN test on Monday. Please keep these babies in your prayers that they stay put at least another 4 weeks. I am very pleased that we did hit our first goal of 30 weeks today! Doctor has the next goal of 32 weeks and then 34. My goal is to reach at least 34 and anything after that would be a blessing.

2 comments:
Oh hang in there my friend!! I will say prayers for you and those babies. I'm glad you go to get out and enjoy the day with your IM.
rock on sista!!! keep up the good work!!! sending my prayers
Becci
Post a Comment