Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Agency!

If you’re looking for a wonderful HONEST agency, try mine. Agency For Surrogacy Solutions. I really did my homework when looking for an agency. I wanted someone who wasn’t just a receptionist to answer my questions, but a person who was in charge. I not only received a call back, I spent over an hour on the phone with Kathryn who answered all my questions and addressed my concerns.

The part I love most is both the owners Kathryn and Lauri have used surrogates themselves. They know the process so well and are very open about every process along with my case manager. When I went to California for my medical and physiological evaluation, I was greeted by Lauri with a big hug at the doctor’s office. I felt like a close friend or family member due to her warm greeting and conversation. She stayed with me through every procedure which meant so much to my husband and me.

If you need an agency, do your homework, read blogs, go to Surrogate mom’s online and educate yourself. I did just that and couldn’t be happier with my decision. If you might consider using Agency For Surrogacy Solutions, tell them you heard about them from Jen’s blog. If you have any questions, I would love to answer them for you!

1 comment:

Agency for Surrogacy Solutions, Inc. said...

We LOVE you too! And we're thrilled to be helping you with your first surrogacy journey! For us, it makes the journey even more memorable when a surrogate has done her research. This is not something one decides to do on the spur of the moment - after all, it will be at least one year of your life. And will not only affect you -- the surrogate, it will affect your family, your spouse, etc. Take time and reflect on what it means, what you are giving up, what you are gaining. As a former IM, I already KNOW how you will be changing an IPs life forever... but when a woman commits to being a surrogate she must do so 100%. It is a huge commitment, in so many ways. And it takes a very very special person. Like you Jenn! I wish I had 50 surrogates just like you!! Lauri, co-owner, Agency for Surrogacy Solutions, Inc