For some reason Winnie the Pooh crossed my mind today. It made me think about that in surrogacy you seem to get so many different reactions from friends, family, and even strangers. Which lead me to think that people are like the characters from Winnie the Pooh. Crazy I know, but if you think about it it’s true.
You have Eeyore who’s smart, but keeps to himself. Kind of like your neighbors on their opinions about what a surrogate really is. Then there’s Tigger who’s one of your good friends, who’s bouncy, and full of excitement about what you’re doing. Then there’s Piglet who I would think is like the IP’s, just going on a long adventure and hoping for a good outcome. You have Rabbit who I think is your agency keeping things together and organized.
I think surrogates that blog and help educate people are like Kanga and Owl, warning others of danger, offering advice and opinions. I think I have a movie I need to go watch!

2 comments:
Too funny!!!!!
I've had to make my profile private. I'd like you to still be able to follow but need your mail address to add to my list. I was hoping that people that are already followers would be allowed to, but I guess not as a friend told me she couldn't get on. Anyway...my email is ctatum08@hotmail.com just in case....take care and good luck...still look forward to reading yours.
Post a Comment