I had my first “big” shot today, and it was nothing! I didn’t feel a thing. I thought that the little needle was easy but the big one was a breeze. I do have a word of advice: DO NOT go on You Tube and watch how to administer it. It scared me so much that I had to lie down to have my friend (she’s an ER nurse) give me the injection. I was shaking like a baby only to hear her say I’m done. That was great to hear! I’m still amazed at how easy this all is. I’m just praying that the transfer works.
I was telling my husband yesterday that I was going to start my new injection today and that one of the side effects was irritability. I told him not to worry since the Lupron was also supposed to cause irritability and I’ve had no problems with it. He chuckled and said it wasn’t irritability, it was HELL. We both started laughing! I have to say what a blessing my husband is…not one complaint during my so called “mood swings”. He learned to just keep saying “yes dear.” I just love that man I married!

1 comment:
I know....mine is the same. We just had our transfer 10/4...have our first ultrasound Friday...my kids describle mood swings as head spinning...but they've all taken it in stride. Now he's so protective, he won't let me do anything, my gardening, lifting anything...won't even let me carry a gallon of milk in. It's driving me nuts and my butt is getting bigger now...but it's all good. God helped me lose over 50 pounds last year, unknowing to me that I would be on this road. Take care and keep posting...
Christina
Post a Comment