The hot flashes have begun, and I’m only 31! I thought I was doing well with the meds and not having any side affects except for memory loss. Wow, I was wrong. The hot flashes have started and I didn’t even notice until yesterday, as my kids are always wearing a sweater in the car and have blankets on in the house. I keep the AC cranked on high in the car, and wear shorts all day. The day I really start going through menopause I’m moving to the North PoleJ
I’ve also have never felt so heavy, not fat, but heavy. It’s like I have weights on my legs all day. My runs have been so slow that on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. My 4 mile run took an hour. I was getting so fed up with my slow times that I told myself that the medicines were not going to slow me down anymore. On Tuesday, I ran 4 miles in 35 minutes. Accomplishment, I love it!
The biggest complaint I’ve had is I’m so tired! I don’t ever remember a time in my life that I’ve been this tired. I’m taking a 2 hour nap every day with the little ones and I’m in bed by 9pm. It’s funny. Child #4 got a birthday invitation for Friday from 12-2. The only thing I could think of is are you kidding me? That’s my nap time. We are going to show up for an hour and then it’s nap time for us. Other than that, things are going so well and very easy. The doctor said that everything looks great and I’m exactly were I’m supposed to be. I’m looking forward to my 36 hours of bed rest next month!

4 comments:
Thanks for following!! I'm looking forward to following your journey too! :)
I've been so tired I'm in bed at 930 each night...I used to go to bed around 11ish...but I can't keep my eyes open any longer. I'll be glad when I can stop taking my meds!!
wow bedrest for 36 hours? Enjoy!!
Wow! 4 miles in 35 minutes that's amazing. I can't imagine running 4 miles in 35 minutes. I thought the 4 miles in an hour sounded good...lol. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment