Yay! The medication arrived today! I’m in shock just how much medication is needed for the whole process. I was very excited about receiving all the meds, but couldn’t believe the size of some of those needles! The only thought crossing my mind was “wow, my butt’s going to be hurting!”…. The major concern I have about all the meds, is how my body will react to so many in a short amount of time. I will have to wait and see. At least I don’t have to worry about my husband or myself doing the shots wrong. My good friend is an ER nurse and she’ll have the duty of giving me injections. Here's a picture of all my meds and needles.

3 comments:
I freaked out when I saw the needles. I didn't know you change the needle to a smaller one after you draw out the meds. lol Let the fun begin! Good Luck
I loved meds day..My son opened the box like it was Christmas! I had Lupron injections for 3 weeks...then only 1 progesterone injection..but we are using "hooHaww" inserts 3 times a day instead of daily injections...Good luck tho..you'll be ok..and I look forward to following you.
Christina
Who would have thought that getting a box of needles would be so exciting:)
Post a Comment