I had an interesting day with a little short term memory loss. I’m thinking that might be one of the effects of Lupron. I was signing my children in at church and completely forgot their names, ages and even forgot my name. Since we go to church every week they know us well, so we all had a good laugh. It did leave me with a strange feeling. Then I did laundry all day. Well, before I went to bed I went to get the toothpaste from my bathroom drawer, and there were all my husband’s socks! I don’t even remember putting them there. Again, all I could do was laugh…Just hope I don’t forget where I put my children.J

4 comments:
LOL....I know. I'm a biggy at trying to NOT forget things.....I left my Lupron out ALL day one day and was terrified! I couldn't believe I did it...I also put the milk in the cabinet with the glasses once. How much are you taking? I was taking 20 units, then upped to 30 for a couple of days....???
I'm at 10 units every day and then I go to 5. Glad I'm not the only one that had memory loss.
haha I have memory loss all the time. I think its comes with being a parent. I did notice that its worse when taking the Lupron so maybe your on to something. When on the Lupron I put the container of ice cream in the cabinet. My husband found it 7 hours later lol it was a mess!
OMG that is hilarious!!!
Post a Comment